Wednesday 8 February 2012

V Day... (Yawn)

Okay.... so alot of what ive been hearing & seeing is all about love, obviously because Valentines Day is around the corner... I will probably recieve a really cute/gay phone call and romantic BBm msg from my Boyfriend.... Im not complaining @ all <3

Feel so weird though, like uhm ... i need to be wearing heels EVERYDAY... and just looking my ultimate best... Theres so much i could create... i Just dont have the time, or do i... ahh...

Where have you been all of my life Rihanna sings.... life woulnt have been the same if i met you in the beginning.... im too Young to understand i guess

I love RSA

Valentines Day is so "Gay" / Cute... guess it could be Romantic... i feel its slightly arkward lol
like if he comes to me with a single red rose i'll laugh and react in a shy but unsure way of how to respond, with other than a kiss a Hug + a silly blushing face... which = GAY! lol feel like blushing by just re-reading that... So confused by my own writtings.. but the conclusion is Something to do with ... Making heart shaped things even though it might feel slightly gay or something that makes you feel shy by even thinking about it

ps. My friend thinks i write cool :P

No comments:

Post a Comment